Director of Franchise Sales
We are seeking a motivated individual with a strong franchise sales and management background to join our team as Director of Franchise Sales and Development. The Metal Supermarkets Franchising Family of Companies is experiencing strong growth, and to support and accelerate continued development we are expanding our franchise development team. Our company operates two distinctive brands, Metal Supermarkets, the world’s leading supplier of small-quantity metals, and FlannelJax’s, the premier indoor axe throwing venue. As part of our team, you will be joining a leading franchise organization and will work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
The successful candidate will be experienced in developing and managing a successful and results focused franchise development team that is already in place. The development team is responsible for soliciting, screening and qualifying candidates, guiding them through the entire franchise development process while ensuring compliance with US and Canadian franchise laws and regulations as well as internal business and ethical standards.
Candidates will possess a strong background in Franchise Sales or a similar role, with outstanding communication, relationship building and organizational skills.
Metal Supermarkets Franchising Family of Companies is poised for its next phase of growth. Strong efforts have been made in growing the brands, enhancing operational support, enhancing technology as well as marketing and support efforts to continually promote growth and success of the brand. Are you the candidate with the vision and experience to drive the sales process to new heights and assist us in attaining our growth targets and goals?
- In conjunction with the Vice President, Franchising create a sound franchise development strategy
- Execute the Franchise Sales plan and lead the team to successfully execute to achieve sales and new franchise goals
- Grow our network through awarding single and multi-unit Franchise Agreements to qualified candidates
- Manage, mentor and train the Franchise Sales team to implement best practices in order to achieve outstanding results
- Qualify, build rapport and honest and trusting relationships with franchise candidates
- Ensure that our business models and systems are fully, effectively and honestly presented to franchise candidates
- Support lead flow by working productively and proactively with Franchise Brokers and Consultants to assist their understanding and promotion of our brands to procure their referrals of candidates
- Maintain leads, customer activity and appropriate documentation in a CRM database system
- Attend various conferences in order to build and maintain numerous relationships
- Work with our marketing team to develop cost effective and results oriented marketing campaigns to build our brands while also ensuring the franchise development websites are up-to-date and persuasive
- Additional duties as assigned from time to time
- Experience awarding franchises in the United States and Canada
- A bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience
- 7+ years’ of franchise sales and development, including management responsibilities, with a strong record of performance
- Proficiency in Canadian and US franchise related documentation as well as disclosure laws
- Ability to travel throughout the US (10-20% travel) and potentially Internationally (as and when permitted)
- Proficiency in Office 365 including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of CRM software like Salesforce.
What’s in it for YOU?
As a Metal Supermarkets team member, you will have the opportunity to be part of a small, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment.
Our compensation package includes:
- Competitive compensation package based on fit, experience and past performance
- Generous incentives based on performance
- Comprehensive benefits including, medical, dental & vision coverage
- Ability to participate in company sponsored RRSP program
- Flexible work schedule with remote work options
About Metal Supermarkets Franchising Family of Companies
Metal Supermarkets, the world’s largest supplier of small-quantity metals, known worldwide as The Convenience Stores for Metal, is a business-to-business franchised brand with over 100 brick-and-mortar stores across the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. We have been providing businesses and consumers with quality customer service and products since 1985.
FlannelJax’s’ is the industry’s premium Axe Throwing and Recreational Sports experience. Our business is to deliver extreme, social fun experiences to businesses and consumers alike in a safe professional venue. We create engaged and captivate guests through a fun, safe and premium Axe Throwing and Lumberjack Sports experience. We presently have four US corporate owned locations and numerous franchise sites under development and are looking to exponentially expand the brand both domestically and internationally.
Please respond with a well written and responsive cover letter that outlines why you are the perfect candidate to join our team, referencing your salary expectations.
Applicants can send their resumes to Christine Wall, Corporate Recruiter via email at email@example.com.