Oxford Learning Centre Mississauga Central is looking for committed, upbeat, reliable and enthusiastic individuals who enjoy working with students in Grades JK-8. MUST BE WILLING TO TEACH IN PERSON.
Our Elementary Core Programs offer individual support to students looking to improve their academic skills and study habits. Our students are working to develop either their reading, writing and/or math skills.
A great candidate for this position will possess the following skills:
- Certified Teacher or currently working towards it
- Strong English language, written and oral communication skills
- Strong ability to organize and multi-task
- Strong motivational skills and an ability to keep students on task
- A passion for teaching and working with children
- The ability to problem solve and think critically
- A dedicated and passionate teacher who thrives on seeing students succeed will enjoy this role.
- Confident in managing a 3:1 student/teacher ratio (training will be provided)
Interested candidates must be available 2-4 evenings per week from 4:00 – 8:00pm to attend in centre Monday to Thursday.
Position to start immediately after training. A minimal, but not limited commitment until the end of December 2022 is required. Only candidates who meet our requirements will be contacted.
* Please note, NO INTERNATIONAL OR OUT OF PROVINCE APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED*****If you possess all of the above qualities and want to join a high-energy group with a goal to see students succeed, then please email us your cover letter and resume to: Attn: Heena Lad, firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: 640 Eglinton Avenue West, Mississauga, Ontario L5R 3V2