PART TIME HIGH SCHOOL MATH/SCIENCE TEACHER
Oxford Learning Brooklin is looking for an upbeat, dynamic part-time High School Math/Science teacher who wants to work in a challenging and rewarding teaching environment. Candidates must possess a strong background in Math and Science and must be comfortable teaching students in Grades 9 to 12.
A great candidate for this position will possess the following skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Fourth year University Student (Ontario Teacher Certification is NOT a requirement)
- Experience in a teaching environment or working with children in general
- Strong English language written and oral communication skills
- Must have extensive knowledge of the current Grade 9-12 math and science curriculum including but not limited to Advanced Functions, Calculus and Physics
- Commitment and respect for teacher/student relationships
- Accepting of feedback and willing to learn new skills and teaching strategies
- Must be flexible in availability
- Dynamic, passionate, energetic and outgoing personality
- Highly organized, able to multi-task and think on your feet
- Must be available a minimum of two evenings a week from 4pm-8pm and possibly Saturdays from 9am-12pm
- A minimum one year commitment is required. The position is to start immediately.
We thank all applicants in advance. Only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.
We focus on cognitive personal development and look for individuals who will honour the Oxford Learning teaching methods and philosophy in a fun environment. We will train you in our innovative Interactive Coaching methods that teach students how to learn and study more effectively. If you have a passion for learning, love helping students achieve their potential, please email resumes and cover letters to: email@example.com