Paul Davis: Mitigation Technician Job Description
The Mitigation Technician shall be responsible for completing the activities assigned by the
Production Supervisor. The Mitigation Technician will work alongside Cleaning Technicians,
Content Processing Technicians and Restoration Technicians. The Mitigation Technician shall
ensure that production schedules are completed on time, and within budgeted timeframes.
• Customer Focus
• Team Work
• Time Management
• Adaptability/ Flexibility
• Planning and Organizing
• Result Focus
• Accountability and Dependability
• Ethics and Integrity
• Complete the assigned activities as outlined in the daily workorders. The Mitigation
Technician may be engaged in the production or processing of contents, building
cleaning and secondary tear-outs on occasion.
• Enforce proper Health & Safety Regulations
• Provide motivation for employees and assist in increasing morale
• Increase worker efficiency and production rates
• Ensure that work orders are completed in a timely fashion and within budgeted
• Work with other employees to coordinate operations and activities within and between
departments when required
• Demonstrate safe equipment operations and work safely at all times
• Read, analyze and complete work orders, production schedules and other records /
reports to determine necessary production requirements.
• Diploma in a related field
• High school diploma, GED or equivalent
• 3 years experience as a Cleaning or Restoration Technician
• A valid driver’s license
• Production experience preferred
• Direct working knowledge of operations, warehouse, and contents processing
• Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering, as well as inventory control
of these items
• Strong written and verbal skills to communicate with all levels of the organization and its
• Strong customer service orientation
• First Aid skills and/or certificates are considered assets
• Able to lift at least 50 lbs.
• Exposure to hazards associated with the industry/trade.
• Extended periods of standing, and other physically demanding conditions.
• Operation and use of necessary tools, machinery, or equipment.
• Use of required personal protective equipment.
• Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
• Overtime as required.
• Mandatory on call obligations
Interested Candidates can send resume to email@example.com