Join our Growing Team!
At Quesada Burritos and Tacos, our mission is to deliver the delicious flavours of Mexico to every corner
of our country. Being in business for over 18 years with 170+ locations across Canada today, we take
pride in serving fresh and flavourful Mex inspired food to millions of Canadians. We need a strong
training leader to support our growing network of franchisees.
Our National Training Manager ensures our franchisees and their teams are well prepared to open new
restaurants and maintain Quesada’s high standards to ensure consistency of great food, service
excellence, and food safety all across Canada. Key to our success is creating an inspiring and supportive
Key Responsibilities include:
● Developing and leading a team of trainers to ensure timely and effective training to new
● Scheduling and managing the administration for new franchisees training programs
● Researching, developing and using a variety of training techniques, concepts, learning tools and
practices, including online and e-learning, to ensure learning effectiveness and engagement
● Overseeing the monitoring and measuring of the effectiveness of all training programs
● Identifying new learning needs, and creating new training programs, and materials to meet
● Updating existing program materials and methods, and approving training content
● Establishing, developing and maintaining certified regional training locations in a variety of
geographic areas across Canada, to facilitate growth and local learning — using a “train the
● Maintaining a high degree of skill and experience in teaching others, by working hands on in our
corporate restaurants on a regular basis
All Quesada team members are aligned with our Vision, Mission and Values, working together to
create ONE high performing team.
● Our Vision is to share The Joy of Mex.
● Our Values are:
o Hospitality First
o Flavour Forward
o Franchisee Focused
o Work smart, have fun and do good.
To be successful, you need the following skills:
● A high energy, motivational training style
● Excellent facilitation and presentation skills
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Superior attention to detail and a commitment to excellence
● Strong planning and organization skills, and the ability to manage multiple priorities
● Tact and diplomacy in handling sensitive situations
● Proficient with MS Office and/or Google Suite, and web-based systems
Your experience & education include:
● Minimum 2 years of training & development leadership experience – expertise in training
methodologies, curriculum development
● Expertise in online and virtual learning environments – e-learning
● Experience as a trainer, preferably in the hospitality or travel industry
● Post secondary education, preferably related to adult education or training & facilitation, as well
as general business courses
● Experience in the food industry is an asset
● Bilingual (French/English) skills are an asset
Work from home part-time
● This role requires a home based office
● Occasional travel across Canada, about 20%, to deliver training
● Regular travel to corporate restaurants (currently in the Toronto area) to model and maintain
skills (so you’ll need a valid driver’s license)
● Must be able to work flexible hours on occasion, and must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
Sound like the ideal role for you?
We offer a competitive compensation package, including team bonus and benefits.
If Quesada sounds like the team for you, please send your resume to email@example.com or
Join our Growing Team!