The Franchise Lead Administrator is mainly responsible for outbound calls to both potential franchisees.
Duties and Responsibilities
Under the supervision of the Franchise Manager, the duties and responsibilities of the Franchise Lead Administrator, but are not limited to, the following:
- Follow up on incoming leads;
- Walk through a qualifying process with incoming leads
- Schedule appointments with Franchise Sales Advisors and potential clients;
- Develop a list of responses to frequently asked questions
- Ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in renewables, energy or related discipline is preferred;
- Strong ability to take initiative;
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills (bilingualism in French is an asset);
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work independently as well as collaborate with the team;
- Ability to adapt to changes and pivot as necessary based on business needs; and
- Comfortable with technology and software (Google Suite, CRM an asset).
This position interfaces with internal and external contacts:
- Internal: Franchise Sales Advisors, Sr. Solar Specialist, Franchise Manager, Channel Optimization Director
- External: Potential franchise owners
- Work from home;
- High level of social contact; communicating with people daily by telephone, e-mail
- Work well in a fast-paced environment and can manage time effectively while working under pressure to meet several deadlines; and
- Ability to build relationships and utilize exceptional conflict resolution skills to handle difficult clients.
To apply, please submit your resume to Tyson Nicholson at firstname.lastname@example.org