We’re a THE UPS STORE franchisee seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Centre Sales Associate –
Assistant Manager with experience in printing and customer service. This role oversees the receiving and
shipping of the clients’ orders as well as fulfilling their printing requests. You will be responsible for
shipping the proper product and quantity for orders, while securely packaging/labeling the shipment
correctly. To be successful in this role and meet or exceed store targets, you should feel comfortable
communicating with people at all levels.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Smile, greet customers and determine how to exceed their expectations.
• Receive, sort and place mail in mailbox modules accurately.
• Record all sales transactions on the POS system and accurately process cash, cheque, and
debit/credit card transactions.
• Receive and process packages for couriers including lifting and weighing of packages on the scale,
accessing appropriate software or manifesting manually, and correctly labeling packages.
• Pack contents for shipping using established procedures and products.
• Track and trace shipments. Process traces and shipping claims.
• Assist in merchandising the centre, including: stocking shelves with products, ensuring a clean and
orderly appearance of products; informing appropriate personnel of inventory levels for re-ordering
• Close out cash at end of day including: reconciliation of cash, cheques, credit/debit cards, and
preparation of daily bank deposits.
• Operate copiers, fax machines, binding equipment and all other office machines in a safe, efficient,
and productive manner. Help customers operate appropriate equipment.
• Open and close the security gate daily.
• General housekeeping includes vacuuming, dusting, cleaning of all glass surfaces, and emptying
• All other duties as assigned.
• Communication skills: You must be able to confer advice and suggestions from clients, as well as
understand what they want.
• Time management skills: You’ll often find that you’re juggling several projects almost
• Teamwork skills: You must be able to collaborate and get along with others when you work as part
of a team.
• 2-3+ years of Customer Service experience preferably in Packaging, Shipping/Printing and courier
• Excellent communication skills; retail sales/customer service experience; good computer skills.
• Proficiency in basic computer skills, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook
• Ability to lift approx. 50 – 75 pounds with assistance; available weekend hours; valid driver’s license
• Graphic design skills and work experience in THE UPS STORE network are assets
Ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills, willing to learn and improve on their business
skills. Must have excellent computer skills and have attention to detail. Punctuality and timeliness are
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
COVID-19 considerations: Standard covid protocols in place
Salary: $16.00-$18.00 per hour
Benefits: Group plan insurance with SunLife in
• Dental care
• Extended health care
• Life insurance
• Monday to Friday
To apply, please contact Reza Tahmi at email@example.com