Today, EverLine Coatings & Services announced that it is the first in the world to repurpose its line painting equipment to become mobile disinfectors as a response to the COVID-19 pandemic outbreak. The company now offers pressurized, mobile disinfecting services for surfaces at hospitals, grocery stores, distribution centres, and other high-traffic businesses and public locations across Canada.
Like other businesses, EverLine Coatings has been looking for a way to pivot its services to
help fight the spread of the pandemic. President of EverLine Coatings & Services, John Evans,
“We want to be part of the solution to keep people safe during this crisis. I was so
fortunate to discover that this is actually feasible and affordable for clients – and could
potentially save lives. I felt it was my duty as a Canadian and as a human being to
concentrate my company’s resources, so that we could help in any way possible. There
is not a better time to get this work done, and we are ready to work around the clock to
help out. Line painting machines are uniquely effective by being mobile and can apply
disinfectant with a concentrated blast that will blow this virus into oblivion.”
Locations that may benefit from this service include:
● Grocery Stores and Restaurants: Cart corrals, doorways, exterior railings, benches and
● Hospitals and walk-in clinics
● Warehouses and distribution centres
● Government buildings
● Shopping malls
● Playgrounds, parks and common areas
● And more
The pressurized systems in EverLine Coatings’ line painting machines are uniquely applicable
and effective for disinfecting purposes. Disinfectants are turned into a pressurized mist that can
be applied to kill the COVID-19 virus on all types of surfaces.
● The COVID-19 virus can live several days on surfaces.
● WHO recommends disinfecting surfaces to kill the virus and protect those who come into
contact with it.
● Mobile disinfectant material is a cost-effective way to protect and provide peace of mind
to employees and customers.
● High-pressure disinfectant equipment is more effective than traditional handpump
machines and manual wiping down.
● The concentrated application will allow for disinfection to be completed during working
hours with no disruption to daily operations.
● EverLine Coatings & Services is COVID-19 safe and takes all proper safe working