Italian Pulled Beef Sandwich, Roasted Cauliflower Pizza + Cauliflower Dip available at all locations across British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Ontario starting today
VANCOUVER, BC, October 17, 2017 — Famoso Neapolitan Pizzeria has three new crave-worthy menu items, as well as two returning favourites, available starting today at all Famoso locations.
“This season we’re excited to be adding three new dishes to the menu we know our guests are going to love. Our Roasted Cauliflower pizza is a unique combination of flavours, featuring honey, gorgonzola, and chili oil. ” said Justin Lussier, CEO and co-founder of Famoso Neapolitan Pizzeria.
“The Italian Pulled Beef Sandwich is a new personal favourite of mine – I love the elements of crispy proscuitto and horseradish aioli on the sandwich – it’s a must-try!,” added Lussier.
This fall, Famoso is focusing on cooking with fire to create their new fall dishes. Both the cauliflower and the pulled beef are roasted in-house in their domed fire-ovens, staying true to their “made from scratch” cooking philosophy.
Famoso is a traditional neighbourhood pizzeria that uses fresh ingredients and house-made, hand stretched dough to create their Neapolitan pizzas and pastas, including the newest additions:
- Italian Pulled Beef Sandwich: House roasted, hand pulled beef on a brioche bun with crispy prosciutto, provolone, caramelized onions, lettuce, tomato and horseradish aioli.
- Roasted Cauliflower Pizza: Bianca Sauce, fior-di-latte, house roasted seasoned cauliflower, green olives, toasted almonds, gorgonzola and Grana Padano. Topped with honey, house made chili oil and a lemon wedge.
- Cauliflower Dip: Roasted seasoned cauliflower, artichokes and cream cheese, cheddar and smoked mozzarella. Oven baked. Served with tortilla chips and garlic flatbread.
Returning favourites to the Famoso fall menu:
- Funghi Pizza: Parmesan crema, fior-di-latte, roasted white mushrooms, oyster mushrooms, caramelized onions, white truffle oil, Grana Padano.
- Korean BBQ Beef: House-made Korean BBQ sauce, fior-di-latte, house-roasted pulled short ribs, cheddar cheese, green onions, finished with a drizzle of hoisin sauce.
The new fall menu is now available at all 31 Famoso locations throughout British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Ontario. Find your closest Famoso at famoso.ca/locations.
About Famoso Neapolitan Pizzeria: Famoso is the neighbourhood pizzeria where you’ll find a fun and vibrant atmosphere any day of the week. It’s where great food and good friends make the perfect ingredients for a memorable night. Inspired by the energy of an authentic pizzeria in Naples, Italy, at Famoso you’ll find the delicious tastes of fresh, pizzaiolo-tossed pizzas and signature Italian dishes served with a perfect selection of wine, craft beer and cocktails. Visit Famoso online at www.famoso.ca.