FranServe, Inc. is the world's largest franchise consulting/broker organization. We are comprised of highly experienced franchise professionals dedicated to helping others achieve their dreams of business ownership through franchising. Our team shares an incredible 100+ years combined experience in the franchise industry. Our core values anchor in Integrity, Growth, and Teamwork. Our 600+ professional brokers work with people every day who are in the market for a lifestyle/career change.
Canada: 0 USA: 0
In Business Since:
All of Canada
CFA Member Since:
FranServe Consultants build a lucrative home based business by helping people buy a franchise. Franchise companies pay significant referral fees for helping them source and qualify buyers of their franchise. Low investment, allows more flexibility, (full or part time) and provides a fast return on investment. Comprehensive training & Support.
Earn Money by Helping People Buy a Franchise
Franchise companies pay significant referral fees to our consultants for helping them source and qualify buyers of their franchise
Being a Franchise Consultant is for people who don’t want the time and financial commitments required of a typical business, but instead are looking for a lower investment, more flexibility, a faster return on investment and a higher income than you will find in other businesses.
FranServe Consultants build a lucrative home based business by placing their clients into franchises by helping them through the franchise selection, evaluation and buying process as well as helping them access the capital to own and operate that franchise. In addition, FranServe Consultants also earn fees by assisting business owners turn their successful business into a franchise.
Our professional consultant’s represent 100’s of franchise brands and work with prospects that are in the market for a career change and who desire business ownership opportunities. They assist clients in identifying and exploring ideal franchise opportunities that meet each candidate’s professional and personal goals.
3 PROFIT CENTERS
- Helping people buy a franchise.
- Helping them access the capital to own and operate that franchise.
- Turning successful businesses into a franchise.
Starting my own Franchise Consulting business is the best decision I have ever made! I enjoy helping people choose the right franchise, I have a flexible schedule and I receive very high fees for my service.
Vicktoria White, Atlanta, GA
What sets FranServe Apart:
- Home-based business model provides increased profits.
- Flexibility to work part-time or full-time.
- Multiple income streams and high net margins.
- No prior franchise experience necessary.
- Ongoing access to FranServe’s multiple lead generation and marketing programs. No selling or cold calling.
- Comprehensive 3-phase new consultant training program.
- 160 hours of continuing education provided per year.
- Personal coaching/mentoring by a senior FranServe Consultant.
- Team mentoring through regularly scheduled Mastermind sessions.
- Ongoing support provided by dedicated support staff members.
- Back office support site with industry leading franchise search and matching functionality.
- A proprietary client and lead management system designed specifically for Franchise Consulting, hours of training recordings, forms, scripts, presentations, reference material, consultant tools and more.
- Custom marketing website branded to your business including full hosting and maintenance.
- Realistic 6-figure income potential.
- Return on investment with just 1 or 2 transactions.
- High demand, high growth, recession-resistant industry.
- Very low overhead.
- A proven, flexible business model.
Simply put, if you want to be the best, you need to be trained and supported by the best!
There is significant demand for Franchise Consulting, and it’s growing every year. Since 2008 the percentage of people who worked with a Franchise Consultant to buy a franchise has grown from 5% to over 45% today.
That’s over 700% growth in our industry! It is predicted that number will grow to over 70% in just a few years. We don’t know of any industry that has experienced that level of growth, and the number of Franchise Consultants has not grown at anywhere near that pace.