Zebra Robotics is a pioneer in providing quality training to students in the field of Robotics and Coding. Our innovative approach to STEM education equips students with the skills and knowledge required to have the upper hand in a fast-paced, technology-driven future. Robotics, Coding, and Technology are the future of education. With over 11 million jobs that will require STEM-related skills in the next five years, this is a perfect time to start your Zebra Robotics franchise.
Canada: 2 USA: 2
$135,000 to $255,000
In Business Since:
US, All of Canada
CFA Member Since:
WHO WE ARE
Zebra Robotics was born in 2014 as a result of the passion of two entrepreneurial minds who shared a common vision that teaching robotics and coding to children at an early age is key to fostering innovation. What started in a Community Centre helping a few kids, quickly morphed into opening our first center in 2014 in Mississauga, Canada, providing us the opportunity to introduce the exciting world of robotics and coding to young minds.
- 25+ courses over 3 areas: Robotics & AI, Coding, and Electronics & IoT
- Competition awards (94+ teams, 70 awards*)
- 8+ years of teaching experience
- 10 locations in Canada & US
- 15,000+ students
*As of May 2022
Check Out Videos From Our Centers!
- Zebra Robotics Introduction
- Elementary Robotics Courses
- Middle School Robotics Courses
- Lower Elementary Coding Courses
WHY EDUCATION FRANCHISE?
We are excited that you are considering an education franchise. Education franchises are great community builders enabling students to learn and prosper, helping the local economy grow.
- Recession damping business segment
- Financial benefit
- Positive social impact
- High energy work environment
- Philanthropic business
WHY ZEBRA ROBOTICS FRANCHISE?
- STEM Education is the future
- Profitable business model
- A leader in robotics, coding, and technology education
- Comprehensive business system
- High ratings from parents
WHAT SETS US APART?
Programs and Delivery Channels
Zebra’s 25+ Robotics, Coding and IoT programs are delivered via
- Zebra Robotics Center
- Instructor Led Virtual Classes
- At Schools
- All of our curricula are made in-house by our experienced and passionate staff.
- Our coaches come from diverse backgrounds such as Aerospace, Computer Science, Robotics Engineering, Machine Learning, and more.
- Competitions are a big motivator for kids allowing them to demonstrate their technical and leadership skills.
- Students compete in events such as FIRST Lego League (FLL), World Robot Olympiad (WRO), Zone01, VEX, Canada Computing Competition (CCC) and our in-house Coding & Robotics Open Challenge (CRoC).
- Start-up lead time: About 4-6 months from signing the agreement.
- Franchise Fee: $35,000
- Investment Range: $135,000 to $255,000
- Required Net Worth: $250,000
- Liquid Capital: $85,000
Download our Franchise Information brochure here:
Thank you for your interest. Please click the button below and we will schedule a call to:
- Get to know each other
- Review our Franchise Management Process
- A brief overview of Zebra Robotics
- Answer any questions