Franchise Canada Chats is excited to welcome Brian Woods, the Group Vice President of Franchise Development at Neighborly, to the podcast!
In this episode, guest host sponsor Kirk Allen from Reshift Media and Brian Woods of Neighborly discuss the key factors that every entrepreneur must consider when deciding between franchise ownership or self-employment. Discussions of the proven development and structural model that Neighborly offers its franchisees is also discussed.
Key highlights to look forward to during this episode include:
- The significant role that brand awareness plays in franchise ownership.
- Dissecting the challenges that may arise when owning a franchise or choosing to be self-employed.
- The growing success of Neighborly as a franchise in the home repair market.
- The qualities that an entrepreneur must exhibit to run a successful business.
- Which factors to consider when deciding to own a franchise vs. an independent business