ABOUT CADENCE FRANCHISING
Cadence is a franchise sales & marketing organization dedicated to modernizing franchise recruitment. We’re on a mission to grow networks of franchisees faster and better by delivering exceptional sales experiences to franchise buyers and sellers. We provide technology-driven lead nurturing services to franchisors, franchise brokers, and lead generators, designed to maximize interest from qualified entrepreneurs and investors. We continuously look for innovative ways to help franchise sellers maximize their investments in lead generation, increase candidate conversions, and expand franchise networks.
Based in the Greater Toronto Area, we help franchisors meet and exceed their growth targets, both locally and internationally. We provide strategic franchise development consultation, solution implementation, and lead management services to some of North America’s top franchise brands and broker networks. Experts in CRM and Marketing Automation, we are authorized partners of Zoho, Act-On, and Textellent software, utilizing them to execute custom data management & communications programs for our clients. We are trusted advisors to many franchise industry players with a proven ability to advance the franchise business model in Canada, USA, and beyond.
Team Cadence is modern, dependable, meticulous, transparent, and passionate. These are the core values we live by. It’s important that everyone on our team is aligned with our core values and mission. Visit us at cadencefranchising.com or Cadence Franchising on LinkedIn.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Bilingual Franchise Recruitment Specialist will work on a portfolio of client accounts, handling inbound inquiries via web, phone and email. As part of the Franchise Relationship Team, your accountabilities and duties will include Franchise Development and Project Coordination. You will be the first point of contact for aspiring entrepreneurs and investors that have expressed interest in the franchise brands that Cadence represents. This role requires an enthusiastic and outgoing personality and a passion for building new relationships with leads, clients, and partners.
You will be required to learn our CRM and Marketing Automation software solutions. You must be technically savvy, enjoy making clients happy, and have exceptional attention to detail. You are very organized. Experience managing customer service phone lines is an asset. Franchise development, email marketing, and copywriting experience is a plus. Cadence is an organization focused on results and we are looking for someone who strives for excellence.
This is a work from home position. Cadence engages in a hybrid work environment consisting of remote meetings via Zoom and occasional in-person meetings at Cadence Franchising’s physical headquarters located at 2115 South Service Road W, Oakville, ON, Canada.
ACCOUNTABILITIES & DUTIES
- Manage inbound inquiries from leads in both English and French (via web/email/phone) regarding the purchase of a franchise
- Give leads an enthusiastic welcome, deliver the franchise brand pitch, answer their questions, and guide them on the next steps on their journey to becoming a franchisee
- Pre-qualify leads according to specific criteria and log detailed notes in the CRM
- Collaborate with our client’s Franchise Development team and participate in periodic client update calls
- Consistently advance leads through the initial stages of our client’s sales pipelines
- Monitor email recipient engagement (opens/clicks/webpage views) using Act-On Marketing Automation software to make timely and informed outbound follow-up calls
- Meet daily, weekly, and monthly call volume targets
- Assist the Franchise Relationship Team with project tasks, providing updates as directed
- Perform Quality Assurance on client deliverables
- Assist with data entry and report creation when required
- Exercise your creativity and problem-solving to identify upsell opportunities
- Handle administrative sales duties as required
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- At least 2 years of experience in a related role
- Fluent in English and French
- Ability to build strong, trusted relationships with people over the phone or Zoom
- Ability to communicate enthusiastically to generate excitement with leads
- Ability to solve problems on the fly
- Strong organization and time management skills
- You enjoy staying ahead of the curve with an interest in emerging technologies
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Committed to continuous learning and personal development
- Nice to have: familiarity with CRM, franchise development, online lead generation, database management, reporting, and email marketing