January 18, 2024
THE CFA NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT!
Be active, be engaged, and get involved with the CFA’s advocacy work to help protect the franchise business model.
We need your donation to help support the work we’re doing to protect, promote, and advance the franchise industry in Canada. By supporting CFA’s advocacy with a financial donation, you can help augment and strengthen our advocacy initiatives. Learn more about our initiatives here.
Thank You to Our Advocacy Champions
CFA’S ADVOCACY PRIORITIES FOR 2022-2023
- Access to Labour for Franchisors and Franchisees
- Access to Capital
- Common Employer: Adopt the 4 Factor Test
- Burdens of Small Business:
- Ensuring a Fair Playing Field for Franchised Business under Environmental Legislation
- Educating Public Officials About Franchising
Educating Public Officials About Franchising
CFA ADVOCACY ACCOMPLISHMENTS
The CFA is dedicated to guaranteeing that policymakers nationwide recognize the significant role played by the franchise business model in Canada’s economy and its impact on the livelihoods of nearly two million Canadians employed in franchising.
Learn more about our recent advocacy accomplishments here: